e-Sathi UP | E Sathi UP | इ-साथी पोर्टल उत्तर प्रदेश | eSathi | E Sathi UP Registration | E Sathi Service | e-Sathi App | उत्तर प्रदेश ई-साथी एप | E Sathi UP Apply Online
The UP Government launched an online portal named e-sathi up to provide the services like income certificate, caste certificate up, birth certificate up, death certificate up, etc. The Uttar Pradesh government launched a esathiapp to provide online citizen services.
The main objective of launching the e-Sathi UP portal is to give a single place for different Citizen services to the residents of Uttar Pradesh to get the advantage of different government facilities and plans. Through the E Sathi UP portal, people of the state can apply for different certificates online, and download the certificate. Uttar Pradesh e- District Project is a mission mode project which is running under the e-Governance Plans all over the UP state for the citizen’s convenience. The e- Sathi UP portal has been set up by the state government to make the e-district project a success. The primary goal of e District UP is the computerization of services related to the public. Under the E District UP scheme, the entire system is to be computerized.
e-Sathi Portal UP
- Services identified with e District UP are being set up by the District Service Providers (DSPs) and arriving at the panchayat level.
- The certificates to be given on the E-sathi UP portal have additionally been connected to the Digital Locker (DigiLocker) task of the Government of India.
- The state government has offered types of assistance identified with e-district projects ie e-sathi UP portal, certificates, public distribution system, complaint, exchange, pension, Khatauni, revenue suit, and registration in employment workplaces.
- Under the E-district Uttar Pradesh project, the state government has set up different types of service centers in all districts by executing the task to make the above services accessible to the general public.
- Remember the primary concern the comfort of the residents of the state of Uttar Pradesh, Income, caste, and principal residence, and so on the cycle of making the certificate has been made totally online for the residents of the state.
- For this, the public authority has dispatched the E Sathi UP Portal; the public authority has additionally dispatched an application for the status with the application and other online resident assistance.
- This is your name e-Sathi application; you can without much of a stretch download E Sathi UP App from the Play Store.
Highlights about e- Sathi UP Portal
|Portal Name||E Sathi UP | इ-साथी पोर्टल|
|Dispatched by||The Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh|
|Related Department Name||The Department of Information Technology & Electronics, Govt of Uttar Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||People of the Uttar Pradesh state|
|Objectives||To provide online services to the citizens of UP state|
|Designed/ Developed and Maintained by||The National Information Centre Uttar Pradesh State Unit Lucknow|
Advantages of UP e- Sathi Portal
- Through this portal e-Sathi Portal Uttar Pradesh, citizens of the state can benefit from the services of government departments from home with the help of the Internet.
- Services of government departments are available on this e- Sathi portal.
- To get different types of certificates the people of Uttar Pradesh state can apply online.
- People can save time by using E Sathi UP Online Registration
- Through the E Sathi UP portal, information about different kinds of schemes run by the UP state government will be found online.
इ-साथी पोर्टल उत्तर प्रदेश ऑनलाइन सेवाएं
Citizens of Uttar Pradesh can apply for all available e- District services by downloading the e- Sathi mobile app/ e sathi app on their smartphone. Citizens can get any type of certificate or approval letter directly in their registered account. This app is integrated with PAYGOV for payment of fees and MSDG for SMS Gateway. The government is currently providing about 20 services through this mobile app and the government is assuring that these services will increase to around 140 in the coming times. The major services available on this app are as follows.
- Application for Marriage and Illness Grant
- Application for a loan to a disabled person
- Application for a grant on marriage with a person with disabilities
- Application for aids and equipment to the disabled person
- Application for financial assistance to women suffering from dowry
- Application for Legal Aid for Dowry Victim Women Scheme
- Application for Financial Assistance for Re-marriage of Distribution
- Application for financial assistance on the marriage of your daughter
- Dampatipurskar Scheme
- Copy of family register
- Application for employment registration
- Application for renewal of employment registration
Department wise services
- caste certificate
- income certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Copy of Khatauni
- Daily revenue suit table
- Revenue suit court order view
- Revenue suit statement
Urban Development Department / Panchayati Raj Department
Panchayati Raj Department
- Application for copy of family register
- Permission to use loudspeaker
- public address system
- sound amplifier
Training and employment department
Ration card related services
Social Welfare Department
Women Welfare and Child Development Department
- Application for post-death guarded woman (widow) pension of husband
- Financial assistance for women under dowry scheme
- Legal assistance to women in dowry harassment
- Grant Scheme for Marriage of Daughter of Widowed Destitute Women
- Couple Award Scheme to Promote Widow Marriage
- Widow pension
Handicapped welfare department
- Complaint registration
- FIR Status
- Application for tenant verification
- Domestic Servant Employee Verification Request
- Employee verification request
- Character certificate request
How to Register on UP E Sathi Portal?
Step 1: The first step is to go through the link to the official website of the e- Sathi Portal Uttar Pradesh
Step 2: Now, after opening the website, on the E Sathi UP-E District Certificate UP home page you will see the ‘New User Registration’ option, you have to click on it.
Step 3: Now, after clicking on the option, the registration form will open on the screen.
Step 4: Now, you will be required to enter the details as asked in the form correctly.
Step 5: Now, after entering the details, you need to click on the ‘Protect’.
By following these simple steps, you will be registered on the e- sathi portal
Login process on the E – Sathi portal
Citizen Login (e-partner)
Step 1: The first step is to visit the official website of the e Sathi UP.
Step 2: Now, on the home page you will see the ‘Login Page’ option, where you have to enter the user name, password, and captcha code, and after that hit on the “submit” button.
Step 4: After successful login, you can apply for any service available on this portal.
E-District Login Process
Step 1: Go to the official website of esathi portal
Step 2: Click on the link “E-District Login“
Step 3: Select the Login type, user name, and password
Step 4: Hit the “Login” button
SSDG eForms Login
Step 1: Go to the official web portal of e-saathi up
Step 2: On the home page, click on the link “SSDG Login”
Step 3: Now fill the SSDG eForms login form details such as login type, username, and password
Step 4: Click on the “Submit” button
How to check the Application Status?
Step 1: The first step is to go through the official website of e sathi up nic in
Step 2: Now, after opening the home page of the E Sathi UP website, you will see the ‘Application Status’ option, you have to click on it
Step 3: After clicking on the option, you will be required to enter the ‘Application Number’ and after that click on the ‘search’ button.
After following the simple steps, the status of the application will be shown on your computer screen.
Certificate verification process on E Sathi UP portal
Step 1: The first step is, you will be required to go through the official website of e-District UP.
Step 2: After opening the official website, on the home page you will see the ‘Verification of Certificate’ option, you have to click on it
Step 3: Now, you have to enter the ‘Application Number & Certificate ID’ and after that click on the ‘search’ button.
By following these steps, you will be able to verify the certificate.
• The CSC 3.0 vision is to secure delivery of G2C services near the doorstep of a citizen in an effective & efficient way
• CSC 3.0 scheme is operating on PPP model
• Under CSC 3.0 Scheme, 02 District Service Providers (DSPs) have been running in each district from 16th Nov 2020
• DSP has a mandate to operate existing 80K CSCs & open new centers considering at least one CSC in an urban area covering a population of 10K & one CSC in each Gram Panchayat
• CSC 3.0 scheme is providing direct & indirect employment to more than 4.5 lakhs unemployed & educated youths
• 259 G2C services of 36 departments are available on the e-District Portal
• To date, more than 21.50 Crores applications have been processed through the e-District Portal
• The CSCs are also providing B2C Services i.e. e-Recharge, e-Commerce, Banking, Insurance, Ticket Booking, etc. for their financial viability
How to Search CSC Centre Online?
To CSC center search, the person who wants to avail the esathi govt service of up will follow the given below procedure step by step:
Step 2: Here you can see 2 options, choose one of the options: “Pin Code” or “Field”
Step 3: Enter either Pin Code and hit the “show” button to get details of the CSC Center online
Step 4: Or fill the D.S.P, district, block, village, and all other details under the “Field” option
Step 5: Now, click on the show button and find the nearest CSC center
Step 6: On the page you can find the link of “print“, click on it and download and print the CSC center list
To unblock the CSC User, visit the official website link and select the option “Unblock CSC User“, now a new page will be displayed on the screen. enter the details such as user name, date of birth, mother’s first name, secret key, and click on “unblock“.
Visit the official website and click on the “Unblock Officer” link. now fill in the username and password and hit the “Generate OTP” button. An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Fill the OTP and click on the “unblock officer” button
E- Sathi App | उत्तर प्रदेश ई-साथी एप
The Uttar Pradesh government has launched the e- Sathi app as well as the e- Sathi portal. Any citizen of the state through the e- Sathi app can get complete information about the status of your application, verification of certificates, and available services.
Step 1: To download the e- Sathi application on your mobile phone, the first step is that you need to open the ‘Play Store’ on your mobile phone.
Step 2: Now, in the Play Store you are required to type e- Sathi in the ‘search’ box.
Step 3: After this, the e- Sathi app of the Uttar Pradesh government will be shown on the mobile screen.
Step 4: Then, you will have to click on the download and after that install the app.
Step 5: Now, you have to open this app by clicking on Open, and then its main dashboard will show on the screen.
Financial Management & Wallet Recharge
Step 1: Click on the “Wallet Recharge” link on the home page of the official website of the edistrict up gov in
Step 2: Enter the Login type, user name, and password
Step 3: Fill the captcha code and hit the login button to avail the facility of wallet recharge
How to register G.A.V. for status certificate on E- Sathi UP?
If you want to register a G.A.V on the e- Sathi UP portal to get an online status certificate under the e district project, then you should follow these simple steps.
Step 1: The first step is, to go through the link to the official website of the E-sathi UP portal
Step 2: Now, the first page (Homepage) of the official website will open on the screen, where you will see the ‘G.A.V. Registration’ option on the top part of the page.
Step 3: After that, you will have to click on the ‘G.A.V. Registration’ option or click on the link, and then the G.A.V. registration will open for a status certificate on the screen.
Step 4: After that, fill in your valid mobile number and then click on the ‘Generate OTP’ button.
Step 5: Now, you will have to fill in the OTP in the given column which you will get on your mobile.
Step 6: In the last step you have to hit the submit button
District wise DSP Contact List
UP CSC 3.0 District Service Provider’s (DSP) contact list: Click Here
Centre for e-Governance Helpdesk Details
|Contact Person||Ceg Help Desk|
|email id||[email protected]|
|Address||CeG, 1st Floor UPTRON Building,
Near Gomti Barrage,
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow 226 010
e-sathi Direct Link table
Hope you will get all the detailed information related to E Sathi UP Registration| उत्तर प्रदेश ई-साथी पोर्टल. If you have still a query, you can ask us in the comment section. We will try to solve your problem as soon as possible. You can also bookmark our site sarkariiyojana.in for the latest updates.